Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to Mystique and Aura



"Mystique and Aura? Those are dancers at a nightclub" - Curt Schilling, 2001


I still haven't received a memo from 38pitches.com alleging I have stolen intellectual property so for the time being Mystique and Aura remains the name of this blog. Let this be another Yankee blog of sorts, but I'll post other musings as we go on. I've thrown up a sample of what you can expect.

There's a Yankee post outlining the immediate future of the team and also a "What Grinds My Gears" post. A co-worker rambled on incessantly about his fantasy team. Talking about your fantasy team might replace "Remember When" as the lowest form of conversation. As you can tell things like that really grind my gears.

I'm still figuring out the "more after the jump" shenanigans. So if you accidentally come across this site and know a little bit about web formatting, please share the knowledge. Admittedly I'm not tech savvy.

A little about myself - The Mad Hungarian - named so after the mustachioed hero of this site. You may have deduced that I'm not really Al Hrabosky (if you didn't, I ruined it for you. This is not Al Hrabosky's blog, but you may find this site entertaining).

So who am I? Well, I can't reveal my secret identity now can I?




No comments:

Post a Comment